Geology Degree (1989- University of Trieste).
Thesis in Marine Geology focused on heat flux and sedimentology.
Working since 1990 as technologist at OGS. My activity, initially related to the processing of seismic data, is focused from 1992 on borehole seismics. In this framework I contributed to the effort who lead to the creation and tuning of the Seismic While Drilling SEISBIT acquisition system.
- Development of new processing techniques suited to improve signal/noise ratio and, in general, the SWD datasets quality.
- Development of software code used to process SEISBIT data both in the field and at the main offices.
- Study of imaging procedures to obtain 2-D and 3-D model based multioffset reverse VSP and migrated sections.
- Interpretation of SWD datasets and their use for the purpose of real-time well monitoring.
- VSP interpretative processing
- Geothermal resources exploration